The Willow Grove Foundation focuses solely on community-based volunteer support organizations which are impacting the daily quality of life within the greater Willow Grove area.
The Foundation supports local organizations that are making a difference in the areas of housing, education, and community service including health and human services, arts and culture, recreation and the environment.
The Foundation does not
fund grants for:
- Religious activities
- Fraternal or professional groups
- Political candidates or campaigns
- Organizations which discriminate by race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin
- Activities such as raffles, telethons, benefit dinners, auctions, or advertising
- Endorsements or Foundations that redistribute funds
Grant Request Guidelines
Qualified applicants should submit a letter or application (below) with the following information:
- A description of the organization and its work, as well as a brief summary of its achievements as they relate to the current project.
- A statement of the situation you plan to address, along with an explanation of how the mission will be accomplished, and anticipated results.
- The amount requested and proposed project budget, including all other anticipated sources of funding.
- A plan to measure and evaluate program results.
- A contact name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
Applications should be mailed or e-mailed to:
Willow Grove Foundation
1837 Harte Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
The Board of Directors meets four times a year (Jan., April, July, and Oct.) to award grants. Requests must be received by the 15th of the month prior to the regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting in order to be considered.
The Foundation seeks to give fair consideration to all legitimate requests for funding. Grants are given to organizations that are located in and/or provide services in the Willow Grove area, defined as Upper Moreland township and all communities, including boroughs in the contiguous townships.
Budget limitations, combined with the large number of requests, make it impossible to provide grants to all organizations seeking support. The Willow Grove Foundation should not be looked upon for annual support.
Willow Grove Foundation Grant Application